This Chocolate Pudding Keto Pie is a silky smooth sugar-free chocolate pudding filling that will melt in your mouth. The perfect keto holiday treat!
Not only is Chocolate Pudding Keto Pie is amazing, but so is the easy almond flour pie crust.
Course: Dessert Cuisine: American Keyword: gluten-free, a recipe for chocolate pie Prep Time: 4 hours Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes Servings: 8 Calories: 424kcal
- 1 Almond Flour Pie Crust
- 1 cup Granular Sweetener
- One tablespoon Corn starch
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 6 pieces Unsweetened bakers chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Make pie crust and to cool, put it aside.
- Take a saucepan(medium) and add the Swerve, corn starch, xanthan gum, and salt and whisk to combine. Add the cocoa powder, vanilla, and almond milk, egg yolks, and whisk to combine,
- Heat over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat when the mixture starts to bubble and is thick like pudding and until it gets completely melted, stir in the chopped chocolate and the butter.
- Into the pie crust, pour the chocolate pudding and for at least 4 hours, let set up in the refrigerator.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream
- To get mixture silky smooth, pour it through a sieve.
Saturated Fat: 12g
Leave a Comment