For the whole family, this Keto Crack Chicken Slow Cooker recipe is EASY, creamy, and so addicting! No one will know it’s keto crack chicken, and, Prep takes just 5 minutes too.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS
- The title can describe how good Keto Crack Chicken Slow Cooker tastes!
- Creamy, cheesy, and tender chicken
- Takes just FIVE minutes to prep
- Mostly hands-off cooking time
- Naturally gluten-free and low carb
- So many ways to enjoy it!
- 2 lb Chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Dried parsley
- 1 tbsp Dried dill
- 1 tbsp Dried chives
- One tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 16 oz Cream cheese (cut into pieces)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Bacon bits (cooked)
- 1/3 cup Green onions (chopped)
- Into the slow cooker, place the chicken breasts in a single layer.
- With all the herbs and spices, sprinkle the chicken.
- Over the chicken, arrange the pieces of cream cheese evenly.
- For 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low, cook the chicken, until the chicken is easy to shred.
- Shred the chicken and with the cream cheese, stir to mix.
- Stir in the green onions, bacon bits, and shredded cheddar.
Amount per serving.