This easy and addictive dinner recipe Keto Crack Chicken takes less than twenty mins to make! Ranch seasoning, bacon, 2 kinds of cheeses, and Chicken come together to create a comforting dish that no one will know is low carb!
What is crack chicken?
As the name suggests, it’s a delicious combination of ranch seasoning, bacon, cheese, and chicken, all baked together to create a super easy and delicious weeknight meal. It’s the kind of dish that even picky eaters will enjoy.
For the chicken
- 4 small chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 ounces shredded cheese
For the cream cheese filling
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Take a 13 x 9-inch baking dish and grease it and put aside.
- Until ¼ in. in thickness, pound the four chicken breasts. With pepper, garlic powder, and salt, sprinkle.
- To the non-stick pan, add olive oil and place over medium heat. Put diced bacon and heat until it turns crispy. Take the bacon out and keep the bacon grease in the pan. Put butter and when hot, add the chicken breasts and heat 2-3 mins per side, until it turns golden.
- Into the baking dish, transfer the chicken breasts and pour the pan juices over them.
- Take a bowl and whisk together the spices and cream cheese until it gets well combined.
- On top of each chicken breast, evenly distribute the cream cheese mixture. On top, sprinkle half the cooked bacon, followed by the shredded cheese.
- Bake for fifteen mins, until the cheese has melted and the chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately after taking it out from the oven.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 242kcal | Carbs: 2g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 20g | Sodium: 898mg | Potassium: 953mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Net carbs: 1g