My favorite way to do it is to cook steak in the air fryer! It’s a perfect method that comes out fine every time. Perfect Keto Air Fryer Steak is a quick weeknight meal for anyone, but especially simplifies things for those eating keto. Really, anyone with an air fryer who loves a good steak will enjoy this Air Fryer Steak!
I love going simple with it and serving some green beans and a potato, or broccoli. You can really go what whatever you prefer to season for the steak. We use the simplest steak seasoning blends we have on hand already.
- 2 sirloin steaks
- 2–3 tbsp steak seasoning
- Spray oil (prefer avocado oil)
- First, let the steak come to room temperature and pat it dry.
- On the steak, spray (or brush) oil lightly and season liberally.
- With oil, spray the bottom of the air fryer basket and into the air fryer, place the steaks. The steaks can be touching in the basket.
- Cook on 400 degrees F. for six mins, flip the steaks and heat for another six mins. Add an additional 2-3 minutes, if you want your steak more well-done.
- Let rest before serving.
Serving: 1steak | Calories: 336 | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 304mg | Sugar: 1g |
Leave a Comment