You all are in for a treat because we have made KETO AIR FRYER PORK CHOPS extra easy and delicious in the air fryer. Top them with brown butter topping and crispy sage leaves for an out-of-this-world keto meal.
We have made this three times in the last month and we just pulled out some chops so that I can make them again tonight. They are so good, and so easy, and only have three basic ingredients.
This is particularly true of keto dinner recipes, where fussy methods and time consuming steps don’t always make for a meal that tastes any better. As long as you are starting out with high quality ingredients, a straightforward approach is all you need to bring out the best flavors.
- Air Fryer
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- 6 tablespoon butter divided
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- Dry pork chops by pat. Melt one tbsp. of butter and brush on both sides of chops. Then use salt and pepper to sprinkle both sides.
- On the air fryer rack, put chops and heat at 400F for 10 mins. Flip the chops over and heat for another 8 to 10 mins, until it shows 140F on an instant read thermometer. Remove to a platter and cover with foil.
- Take a saucepan and put remaining butter over medium heat. Let melt and then continue to heat until the butter become amber brown, about 4 mins. Watch it carefully to avoid burning.
- After removing from heat, immediately put chopped sage. It will make a sizzle and crisp noise in the hot butter.
- Serve the pork chops with the browned butter and sage spooned over top.
- Calories 485Calories from Fat 275
- Fat 30.5g47%
- Carbohydrates 0.7g0%
- Protein 46.7g93%