Keto Air Fryer Chicken Tenders are not just crispy but they are full of delicious flavors, low-carb that can be made in the air fryer or also baked in the oven.
To start air frying the chicken tenders was the solution was! It met all our expectations at how very crisp the chicken was from the outside but still tender and juicy chicken on the inside.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese the powdered kind
- ½ teaspoon sea salt1 tablespoon heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400℉ and for oven directions generously grease a baking sheet.
- Take a bowl and mix paprika, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, parmesan cheese and almond flour. Put it aside.
- Take another bowl and beat the egg and heavy cream.
- Dredge a chicken tender in the egg mixture. Then coat in the almond flour breading on all sides. Put tenders in the air fryer basket. Repeat the process on all tenders.
- Over the chicken tenders, spray olive oil.
Air Fryer Directions:
- Air fry at 400℉ for 6 to 8 mins, then turn over and heat for another 6 to 8 mins until tenders are crisp and done in the center.
- Bake at 400℉ for 8 mins and turn chicken tender over and heat for another 8 to 10 mins until it’s crisp and done in the center.
- Remove from fryer or oven and serve.