One of the best decisions I ever made for myself was to start tracking my eating, researching nutrition and learning about carbs. There’s no going back from this healthy and productive lifestyle!
This Keto Chicken Crust Taco Pizza is super yummy and tastes incredible. It also only uses a few ingredients and your choice of seasoning. The the best part of a taco pizza in my opinion is seasoned chicken, so this recipe makes sure you get that savory and juicy flavor in every bite!
For the base:
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ½ cup grated (powdered) Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan or Mozzarella
- 1 packet chicken taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the toppings:
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar
- 1 tbsp black olives
- 3 tbsp diced jalapeno
- 1 tbsp diced tomato
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Avocado sour cream drizzle:
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup guacamole or mashed avocado
- If mixture seems thick add up to three tbsp. of water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Take a bowl and combine seasoning, cheese and ground chicken
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and into even thin layer, press chicken mixture
- Bake for twenty mins.
- Take it out from oven and top with tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos and cheddar
- Until cheese is brown and melted, bake for an additional 10-15 mins.
- Mix guacamole and sour cream for drizzle and put it aside
- Top with fresh cilantro and avocado sour cream drizzle
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 244
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 2g net
- Protein: 15g
Leave a Comment