This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices and you can dress it up with all your favorite toppings! It’s quick and easy to make.
Creamy Beef Taco Soup easily is the favorite taco soup recipe so far. Love the soup with cream cheese. It provides the perfect amount of tanginess and creaminess!
Make it and serve with your favorite taco toppings for a delicious meal everyone loves. This soup comes together easily, and not too much preparation is needed, so it’s pretty good for busy weeknights. And what makes this soup so amazing is that everyone can make changes to their soup with a variety of toppings. Everyone will be so excited for cold weather so here is the gift.
Instant Pot Soup Recipe
A recipe that can be made in your Instant Pot, I love that. It makes for easy cleanup and cooking! On busy weeknights, it makes a great soup.
Ahead of time, feel free to make this soup. All the way through, follow the recipe instructions, let it cool then store in your refrigerator in an airtight container. Just reheat when you’re ready for lunch or dinner.
You’ll Love This Soup
“This creamy beef taco soup is addicting so watch out! 😊 My family literally ate every last drop. Just so I could have leftovers for lunch that week, I had to make a second batch. There is just something about the combination of melted cheeses, veggies, broth, seasoning, and beef – SO GOOD!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 24 ounces beef broth
- 28 ounces diced or crushed tomatoes
- 3-4 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning
- 4 ounces salsa
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Sauté the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink.
- Put garlic clove, beef broth, tomatoes, salsa, and taco seasoning.
- First, bring it to a boil and then lower it to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Then gradually add the softened cream cheese, heavy cream, and cheddar cheese to the pot.
- Stir until cheese is melted and soup is blended.
- Serve and garnish with your favorite taco toppings.
After browning the beef you can also make this in a crockpot.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
net carb 5.5 g | fat 35.3 g | protein 23.7 g