Keto spaghetti and meatballs are yummy beef and chicken meatballs cooked in tomato sauce and serve with zero-carb Wonder Noodles. Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs is a tasty, mouth-watering keto dinner for all pasta lovers.
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 14 oz ground beef
- 5 oz finely diced chicken liver – or more ground beef
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ tablespoon dried marjoram
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 14 oz canned diced tomatoes with no added sugar
- 7 oz Uncooked Wonder Noodles, Zero Net Carbs, No Calorie Keto Noodles
- TO SERVE
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese per plate
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef with finely chopped chicken liver (or ground chicken if you don’t like liver), grated Parmesan, dried herbs, and salt.
- Form meatballs with your hands and form 20 meatballs.
- In a sauce-pan, heat the olive oil a bit over medium hotness.
- Add the crushed garlic and minced onion, reduce to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes until golden brown and fragrant.
- Put the meatballs to the saucepan and fry the meat for almost 2-3 minutes on all sides.
- Add the beef broth to deglaze and add the can of diced tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid thickens slightly and reduces.
- Adjust with salt and pepper to taste.
- Make the wonderful noodles according to the packaging instructions. If you can’t find these noodles, you can make your zucchini noodles with a spiralizer or try the spaghetti shirataki.
- When the keto noodles are ready, serve 1/4 cooked noodles per plate. Add with 1/4 of the whole meatball sauce.
Serve with 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
Net Carbs (6.5)