Quick to make and are a great low carb and gluten free appetizer easy KETO BROCCOLI CHEESY BREADSTICKS are a great way to sneak something green into your food. A delicious combination of broccoli baked in a bread stick form and cheese.
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
SERVINGS 12 Sticks
CALORIES 53 kcal
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- One tablespoon oregano
- (for topping optional) ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F degrees.
- Line a tin(baking) with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, until it looks like small breadcrumbs, place the broccoli and blitz.
- In a bowl, put the broccoli with the other ingredients and stir well.
- On the baking tin, spread out and heat for TWENTY minutes. For the last 5 minutes of cooking,
- If you are adding cheese for the topping put it on top.
- Take out from oven and cut into sticks
- Eat and enjoy!
- Makes TWELVE sticks
- Nutritional Information per stick – 53 calories,
1g net carb
KETO BROCCOLI CHEESY BREADSTICKS
Leave a Comment