Cheesy, pillowy soft and super easy to make, these SAVORY KETO BROCCOLI CHEESE MUFFINS are one healthy recipe to make for breakfast, lunch or snacks! SAVORY KETO BROCCOLI CHEESE MUFFINS is Loved by toddlers, kids and adults, you won’t want to make muffins any other way!
Jumbo Silicone Mold
- ▢4 eggs
- ▢6 tbsp (90 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- ▢2 tbsp (30 ml) unsalted butter (melted)
- ▢1.5 cup (130 g) cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ▢1 cup (100 g) chopped broccoli
- ▢½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ▢1 ¾ cup (200 g) blanched almond flour
- ▢½ tsp baking powder
- ▢¼ tsp baking soda
- ▢½ tsp oregano
- ▢1 tsp parsley
- ▢½ tsp black pepper
- ▢½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Thinly chop the broccoli and grate the cheddar cheese.
- Take a bowl and combine all of the dry ingredients and mix until it gets well incorporated.
- To the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients and mix. Put broccoli and mix again. Put cheddar cheese and mix until all of the cheese is evenly mixed in the batter.
- Into Six jumbo muffin molds, spoon the batter. So that they wouldn’t stick, I used silicone muffin molds.
- Bake for Thirty mins. Remove from oven and before serving, let cool.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 374Calories from Fat 286
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9.48g59%
NET CARBS 5.04g10%