This comes together in just 5 minutes and will satisfy any sandwich craving. KETO BELL PEPPER SANDWICH is a healthy, low carb way to enjoy a sandwich!
WHAT IS A BELL PEPPER SANDWICH?
KETO BELL PEPPER SANDWICH is a keto and low carb sandwich that swaps bread slices with a halved bell pepper, then stuffs all of the sandwich fillings inside.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS BELL PEPPER SANDWICH RECIPE
- Classic turkey sandwich flavors
- Crunchy and creamy
- Takes just 5 minutes to make
- As simple as making a conventional sandwich
- Made with 100% whole foods
- Healthy and low carb
- 2 medium Red bell peppers
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Two tbsp Whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 leaves Leaf lettuce
- 8 oz Deli turkey slices
- 4 slices Cooked bacon
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 1/2 medium Avocado (sliced)
- Remove bell pepper stem by using a knife, then cut bell pepper in half. Cut away the seeds and ribs.
- Evenly over bell pepper halves, spread the mayonnaise and whole grain mustard.
- On 2 of the bell pepper halves, layer the remaining ingredients in this order: half of the avocado slices, half the turkey slices, Two slices of provolone, Two slices of cooked bacon, and one leaf of lettuce.
- With the other half of the red bell pepper, top the sandwiches.
Amount per serving.