Keto Pizza Roll-ups are just out of this world. Smooth & crispy with delicious flavors makes them the perfect keto snacks.
These are so easy to make. Fulfill that salty snack craving and whip up a batch. Plus what your body needs, they are full of nutrients. So it’s incredibly tasty and are good for you too.
WHAT ARE KETO PIZZA ROLL UPS?
Salty snack cravings don’t have to mean going out of ketosis and cheating. Indulge that craving with these keto pizza roll-ups when you really want to munch on pizza.
They are so simple to make that within minutes of getting that nagging craving, you’ll be able to eat them up.
These are incredible! It’s basically with pepperoni and marinara sauce inside, mozzarella cheese rolled up.
Only 4 Ingredients
There are only FOUR ingredients. You probably already have these things on hand.
Keto Marinara Sauce
A KID-FRIENDLY KETO SNACK
Sometimes I’ve noticed that I eat differently than my family on the keto diet. Because I’ll start to crave what they are eating, it’s pretty frustrating.
That’s why I created these. They are so delicious that my kids actually want to eat with me.
In fact, they are so easy to make that my kids make themselves some at the same time.
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup small onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mushroom sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Take onions, peppers and mushrooms, and wash and slice them.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Take a prying pan(large) and over medium-high heat, combine the oil, onion, mushrooms, and peppers together. Heat until onions turns (golden brown) in color.
- On the sheet pan, lay the cheese flat and space the slices apart so they are not touching. Over the top of each slice of cheese, sprinkle the peppers, mushrooms and onions mixture and Italian seasoning and basil.
- Bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes until around the edges, the cheese is golden brown.
- To cool, allow the cheese for about 2 minutes until you can touch it. Roll each slice up.
- Enjoy with your choice of sauce.
Serving: 2roll ups
Saturated Fat: 8g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g