With this easy recipe, make homemade low-carb Keto French Toast Roll-Ups. Everyone loves a French toast and it is one of my favorite breakfast treats. Sure to wake up your taste buds. Create a perfect balance of flavors for the dish, the sausage links mixed with the maple syrup. Have a delicious breakfast for the whole family by preparing the low-carb bread the night before in under 20 minutes.
This is the one for you if you are looking for a ketogenic diet french toast recipe.
Bake up this EASY in simple NINETY.
Super delicious, quick, and simple low-carb Keto French Toast Roll-Ups.
Delicious for a quick brunch, snacks, treats, and breakfast.
This will please any crowd including the kids.
It’s Healthy snd you don’t want to pass it up.
PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 4 mins
BREAD PREPARATION 2 hrs 45 mins
TOTAL TIME 3 hrs 4 mins
COURSE Bread, Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
SERVINGS 4 servings
- 1 bag Ketonia bread mix
- One cup of warm water
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp honey(the yeast will eat the sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter softened
Keto French Toast Roll-Ups
12 links sausage Smithfeild
1/2 cup heavy cream
3 tbsp granulated sweetener Swerve
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp powdered sweetener Swerve
Lakanto maple syrup
- In warm water, mix honey and instant yeast and stir. For FIVE minutes, let it sit. Add eggs and stir. Add butter and Ketonia bread mix. With a paddle attachment on medium speed, mix in a stand mixer for 2-3 minutes. For 10-15 minutes, you can also knead by hand or until it gets smooth. Shape into a smooth ball and for 30 minutes, let it sit, covered. Into a loaf, shape dough, and for another THIRTY minutes, place in a loaf pan, covered. For THIRTY minutes, bake on 400* or until internal temperature reaches 200*. Let cool for ONE hour. Into TWELVE slices, slice the loaf.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a large skillet, and brown your sausage links. Smithfeild’s sausage links are already fully cooked but I like to do this to give it a nice texture and release some of the fat. Once browned to your liking, remove from the heat. Put it aside.
- Combine vanilla, eggs, granulated sweetener, cinnamon, and heavy cream in a medium bowl.
- Whisk until it gets well combined.
- Off of your 12 slices of bread, cut all the crust. Flatten the crustless pieces of bread by using a rolling pin. Inside a flattened piece of bread, place a sausage link and roll it up. Roll the wrapped sausage in the liquid mixture until fully covered. Repeat with the remaining ELEVEN.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a large skillet and spray with nonstick cooking oil. In the hot pan, place your roll-ups seam side down. On each of the 4 sides, cook for about THIRTY seconds or until golden brown all the way around. Take it away from heat and plate. With powdered sweetener, sprinkle, and with Lakanto maple syrup, drizzle.
Keto French Toast Roll-Ups
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
Fat 38.94g 60%
Sodium 927.36mg 40%
Carbohydrates 28.33g 9%
Fiber 18.5g 77%
Sugar 0.03g 0%
Protein 44.22g 88%
Iron 4.14 mg 23%
Sugar Alcohol 8.75G
Net Carbs 1G
Leave a Comment