The Best Chicken Crust Low-Carb Pizza. If you don’t know what you’re doing, Low Carb Pizza crusts can be difficult. You can meal plan all kinds of interesting tastes and flavors when you do know what you are doing with crust recipes with things like almond flour or chickpea flour.
Pizza comes from Venice and to utilize all of the ingredients so that none would go to waste, was originally made from scrap leftovers at the end of the day. Instead of tomato sauce, I like to use salsa. Into the tomato sauce, you can also mince up some carrot.
You can eat lots of it without worrying about your weight and it also high in protein which is great for feeling full and for getting gains. While not having to worry about gluten allergies, ground chicken allows you to make low carb pizza. To eat rich, delicious, comforting food without sacrificing health or athleticism, low carb pizzas are a great way. So you can keep eating more pizza and it would still be good for weight loss!
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME 25 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME 35 MINUTES
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 1/4lb raw chicken breast
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- pinch of pepper
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie pizza sauce
- (optional but recommended) 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- red pepper flakes
- dried chives
- Set oven to 450F.
- To a food processor/high-powered blender, add the ingredients for the crust. Until mixed and minced, pulse blend.
- With parchment paper, line a baking sheet and add the pizza crust. To form a thin circle /a large rectangle, mash it down, less than 1/4-inch thick. For THIRTEEN to FIFTEEN minutes, bake in the oven, or until the chicken has cooked through and the edges have browned.
- In the order listed, add the ingredients for the topping and to incorporate your own low-calorie ingredients, feel free.
- Until the cheese has melted, browned and bubbled, bake in the oven, about SIX minutes.
- After removing from oven, garnish, slice and enjoy! To make it much easier to handle and hold like traditional pizza, allow the pizza to cool slightly.
Leave a Comment