With just 4 ingredients this low-carb KETO CHICKEN CRUST PIZZA is topped with creamy alfredo sauce, spinach, onions, and mozzarella for a delicious and simple low-carb dinner. Without so many carbs, it’s an amazing way to enjoy pizza! Yup, if you’re wanting to live the low-carb lifestyle then you don’t have to give up pizza.
- (about 1/2 lb.-227g) 1 1/4 cups packed cooked shredded chicken
- 2 large (2 large) eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) tomato sauce, bbq sauce(sugar-free), or alfredo sauce
- (shredded mozzarella, blue cheese, feta/parmesan) 1/2 cup (57 g) cheese
- thinly sliced mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, veggies
- pepperoni, bacon bits, or pre-cooked crumbled sausage
- Preheat oven to 425°F. With parchment paper, line a sheet(baking) and lightly oil the parchment paper.
- In a bowl(large), whisk the eggs. Stir in the pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, salt, and shredded chicken and mix well to completely combine.
- In a mound, place the chicken mixture on the oiled parchment paper. Making sure there’s no air between the chicken, pat and press the chicken together to flatten and shape the crust into a round/square shape about 1/4-inch thin.
- For about 15-20 minutes, bake the chicken crust or until it firms up and is lightly golden around the edges. Take out from the oven and for about 5-10 minutes, allow the crust to cool so it can become a little more firm.
- After adding your favorite toppings, return the pizza to the oven. until the cheese melts and toppings are cooked, bake for about TEN more minutes.
saturated fat: 7g,
vitamin a: 509IU,
vitamin c: 1mg,