Gluten-free, low carb, keto, and delicious! Seriously, Quick Keto Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf tastes delicious whether you are eating gluten-free or low-carb or not. I have made this amazing recipe several times now and everyone eats it up. A delicious low-carb recipe that the whole family can enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 pound 80/20 ground beef
- (about 1 green pepper) ¾ cup green pepper diced
- (about 1/2 onion) ½ cup onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon pepper
- 5 to 6 slices of bacon
- 3 tablespoons reduced sugar ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°F. For easy cleanup, line a baking dish(9×13) with foil.
- Mix together the pepper, Worcestershire, onion, garlic, almond flour, mozzarella, Parmesan, eggs, green pepper, salt, and ground beef by using your hands in a large bowl. Mix until it gets just evenly combined(don’t over-mix) Shape into a loaf.
- In the pan, place raw bacon slices so that one end of each slice will be halfway under the meatloaf.
- Into the pan, place meatloaf, onto that end of the bacon slices. Over the top of the meatloaf, bring other ends of slices and tuck underneath.
- Whisk together the Italian dressing and ketchup. Over the bacon, spoon or brush the mixture and spread to coat.
- Bake for THIRTY minutes. Then to 425 degrees F increase oven temperature and for another 20 minutes, continue baking, or until internal temperature of meatloaf reaches 160 degrees.
- Before slicing and serving, let sit for TEN mins.
Air Fryer Instructions:
- Make half the recipe.
- On the bottom of the basket, place air fryer parchment paper.
- On top of parchment paper, place bacon, then place your loaf over bacon, and then around meatloaf, wrap bacon.
- At 360˚F, Air Fry for 20-30 minutes until internal temp reads 160˚F.
- Let meat rest and cool slightly.
- Then serve and enjoy!
Depending on the thickness of the meatloaf, baking time may vary slightly.