KETO PHILLY CHEESESTEAK ROLL UPS is a classic keto lunch idea made with cream cheese and easy to customize.
KETO ROLL UPS
Until I was able to make a low-carb roll up for the cream cheese filling I actually baked the shredded cheese. KETO PHILLY CHEESESTEAK ROLL UPS packed with cream cheese and has more cheese wrapped around the outside. You are going to adore this one, if you love cheese as much as I do.
Keyword Keto Philly Cheesesteak Roll Ups
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 roll ups
Calories 315 kcal
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 16 ounces Ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces Cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet over, saute the pepper and ground beef onion medium-high heat on the stove until meat is completely browned and the the vegetables have softened. Drain any excess grease.
- To taste, add the pepper, cream cheese and salt and Worcestershire sauce to the skillet with the meat mixture, and until the cheese is completely melted, stir to combine.
- In Eight even circles on a parchment-lined baking sheet(large) place the shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Until the cheese takes on a lacelike appearance and the edges begin to brown, bake for 8-10 minutes.
- For a minute or two let the cheese cool, and while still pliable, on each cheese circle, place a layer of filling. Gently roll.
Net Carbs: 2 Net Carbs Per Serving