This isn’t your ordinary chicken recipe, it’s extraordinary! This is juicy, cheesy, and positively delicious. You can quickly whip up a batch of Keto Asparagus Stuffed Chicken in under 30 minutes, so it’s fantastic for busy evenings.
At our house eating chicken is always a staple. You know that it’s going to taste great, and it can be made with several other ingredients. It can be sweet or savory. To keep the entire family satisfied, this comforting Keto Asparagus Stuffed Chicken is the perfect meal to make.
Course: Dinner Cuisine: American Keyword: chicken, dinner, easy, healthy Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Servings: servings Calories: 288kcal
- Four(boneless skinless) chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paparika
- 12 stalks asparagus (ends trimmed)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese (sub melting cheese of choice)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- On a cutting board, place chicken breasts and cut ¾ way through to form pockets.
- Season chicken with salt, paprika, thyme, oregano, and garlic powder.
- With mozzarella slices and asparagus, stuff the chicken breasts; secure with toothpicks.
- In a skillet(cast iron) over, heat Two tablespoons olive oil medium-high heat. To the hot pan, add the chicken breasts and 4-5 minutes per side or until it gets lightly browned and seared.
- To the oven, transfer skillet and bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F and chicken is fully cooked through.
- Take out the toothpicks and drizzle with fresh lemon.
- Serve immediately.
Saturated Fat: 5g
Vitamin A: 650IU
Vitamin C: 4mg