The ultimate easy low carb ever! Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip is cheesy, gooey, hot, and packed with chicken. In 30 minutes, you can make it start to finish and dig into one of the best dips(you’ll ever taste). It’s also gluten-free to provide you with amazing flavors no matter what your dietary needs are.
Course: Appetizer, Snack Cuisine: American Servings: 10 Calories: 335
- ▢8 oz shredded cheddar divided
- ▢8 oz cream cheese
- ▢½ cup mayo
- ▢½ cup sour cream
- ▢2 tablespoon hot sauce
- ▢1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢1 teaspoon paprika
- ▢½ teaspoon salt
- ▢dash Worcestershire
- ▢(one large can) 12.5 oz canned chicken
- ▢blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing
- ▢bacon crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Take half of the cheddar cheese and mix with all the other ingredients together. Add to a pie plate(deep-dish). Top with the cheddar cheese(remaining).
- Until it gets hot and bubbly, bake for 20-25 minutes.
- (Optional)On top of the dip, drizzle or spread a little blue cheese or ranch dressing and sprinkle with bacon crumbles.
- Nutrition: Based on 10 servings, the nutrition facts are per serving in this recipe. Each serving is approximately Four oz.
- To Reheat: At 350 degrees F, for 10-12 minutes, warm the dip in the oven or until hot all the way through. With a paper towel, you can also cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes until it gets hot.
- To Freeze: The texture will end up strange, so don’t freeze this dip and it won’t taste as good.
- Prep Time: For up to 24 hours before baking, you can prep the entire dish and refrigerate.
Serving: 4oz (approx)
Saturated Fat: 13g
Vitamin A: 772IU
Vitamin C: 2mg