Trying to make a cookie with a marshmallow in the middle, ever know the frustration? Well, frustrate yourself no longer because we’ve got Keto Marshmallow Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!! It’s a well-known fact that the superior cookie in the cookie jar is a cookie with a surprise filling.
FOR THE MARSHMALLOWS
- (cut into 1 in cubes) 1 Small Batch Keto Marshmallows,
- 3 oz Lily’s Dark Chocolate, melted
FOR THE COOKIES
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Powdered Swerve
- 3/4 teaspoon Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon Molasses,
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Salted Pecan Pieces
- 1/3 cup Keto Chocolate Chips
- Make a batch of(Keto Marshmallows) and let them rest overnight. Let the cut marshmallows dry out slightly, for even better results.
- In a generous amount of chocolate coat six 1-inch marshmallow squares and let set. Until you’re ready to bake, keep it in the freezer.
Make the Cookies
- Later in the recipe, you will be heating the oven to 350°F. For now, with a silicone baking mat, line your baking sheet!
- Take a bowl(large) and whisk together the baking soda, xanthan gum, psyllium husk powder, coconut flour, and almond flour. Put it aside.
- Take another bowl and whisk the vanilla, powdered sweetener, molasses, egg, and melted butter and beat until it gets smooth.
- Put wet to the dry and for about two minutes, stir with a silicone spatula, kneading the dough to help all of the moisture get absorbed.
- Put (make sure they are salted!)pecan pieces and the chocolate chips and fold to combine.
- Form into a flat round by scooping a light 1/4 cup of dough. In the center, place the dipped and chilled marshmallow square and wrap the dough to (around)seal.
- On a prepared baking sheet, arrange the Six cookies and for 20 minutes, place them in the freezer.
- HEAT oven to 350F.
- For 9-11 minutes, bake chilled cookies, just until the edges begin to darken. Take it out from the oven and so the tops slightly break open, slam the pan on the counter 1-3 times.
- For 3-5 minutes, place in the refrigerator just to stop the baking process. To completely set, then let cool on the counter. Store in an airtight container!
Serving Size 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 25g
Net Carbohydrates 5g