You’re going to love it after trying this delicious KETO BLT CHAFFLE SANDWICH made with Chaffle “bread”. You won’t miss the carbs at all, with all of that fresh lettuce, juicy tomato, and crispy bacon! The best new low-carb lunch idea!
Just because bread is off the table, doesn’t mean you have to miss out on your favorite sandwich!
With one of the internet’s most popular keto recipes: the chaffle, this delicious keto lunch idea combines crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, and fresh lettuce.
For the chaffles
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
For the sandwich
- 2 strips bacon
- 1-2 slices tomato
- 2-3 pieces lettuce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- According to manufacturer instructions, preheat the waffle maker.
- Take a bowl(mixing) and mix together shredded cheese and egg. Stir until it gets well combined.
- Into the waffle maker, pour one half of the waffle batter. Heat for 3-4 minutes or until it gets golden brown. Repeat the same with the second half of the batter.
- In a pan(large) over medium heat, heat the bacon until it gets crispy, turning as needed. To drain on paper towels, take it out .
- Assemble the sandwich with mayonnaise, tomato, and lettuce. Enjoy!
- You may be able to cook the whole amount of batter in one waffle if you are using a larger size waffle maker. This will vary with the size of your machine.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 18g
SATURATED FAT: 9g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 7g