These are the creamiest and fudgiest LOW CARB KETO AVOCADO BROWNIES you’ll ever make! These incredibly easy-to-make chocolate brownies are sugar-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Easily be made nut-free!
HEALTHY BROWNIES WITH AVOCADO
Adding avocado to baked goods, especially chocolate treats, ensures that your chocolate cakes become extremely fudgy and creamy. These fudgy LOW CARB KETO AVOCADO BROWNIES are superb on their own, and even better served with a drizzle of melted chocolate and some low-carb ice cream.
- ▢1 cup (250 g) avocado (mashed)
- ▢½ tsp (½ tsp) vanilla
- ▢4 tbsp (4 tbsp) cocoa powder
- ▢3 tbsp (3 tbsp) refined coconut oil (or butter, ghee, shortening, lard)
- ▢2 (2 ) eggs
- ▢½ cup (100 g) lily’s chocolate chips (melted)
- ▢¾ cup (90 g) blanched almond flour
- ▢¼ tsp (¼ tsp) baking soda
- ▢1 tsp (1 tsp) baking powder
- ▢¼ tsp (¼ tsp) salt
- ▢¼ cup (60 g) erythritol
- ▢1 tsp (1 tsp) stevia powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Take a separate bowl and combine the dry ingredients together and whisk together.
- Peel the avocados. Measure or weigh your avocados. Place in a food processor. Process until it gets smooth.
- To the food processor, add each wet ingredient, one at a time, and until all of the wet ingredients have been added to the food processor, the process for a few seconds.
- To the food processor, add the dry ingredients and mix until it gets combined.
- Over a (12”x8”) baking dish, place a piece of parchment paper and pour the batter into it.
- Evenly spoon and put in preheated oven. Bake for Thirty mins, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out half clean. When you touch it with your fingers, the top should be soft.
- Take it out of the oven, before slicing it into 12 pieces, and let it cool completely.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5.85g37%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.62g
Monounsaturated Fat 2.69g
NET CARBS 2.8g6%
Leave a Comment