The easiest, best FUDGY KETO AVOCADO BROWNIES ever! These healthy brownies are super delicious and ready in just thirty mins.
You’ll love these brownies! These aren’t just regular old brownies, though, this FUDGY KETO AVOCADO BROWNIES is made with nutritious ingredients like avocado, eggs, and almond flour. Make these in just ten mins prep. If you’re a little hesitant to eat these with avocado, you aren’t alone.
TOOLS TO MAKE
- High Speed Blender
- Double Boiler
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 6 oz Sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 medium Avocado
- 2 large Egg (whisked)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 3/4 cup Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F . Line a 8×8 in glass baking dish with parchment paper and grease it. To the pan with plastic clips, clip the edges of the liner. (It’s temporary) Put it aside.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in double boiler. (Boil water, and into a heat proof bowl, put butter and chocolate , and put on top of the pot. cook, stir, until it gets melted.) Put to cool for two mins. (use microwave if you prefer. Don’t burn it.)
- In a food processor, put the avocado, eggs, and vanilla. Puree until it gets smooth. Put melted butter/chocolate mixture and puree again.
- Take a bowl and stir together the sweetener, cocoa powder, and almond flour. to the food processor, add the dry ingredients and with a spatula, stir in. Until just combined, pulse a few times, scraping down the sides. (Don’t over mix.)
- Into the prepared baking pan, spread the batter. It will be thick, so the clips on the parchment will help. With a spatula., smooth the top. Take out the the clips.
- Bake about twenty to thirty mins, until brownies are barely set. Top shouldn’t be wet, but still be soft. An inserted toothpick has a small amount of batter on it. tTo firm up, let it cool completely before cutting.
Amount per serving.