When a sweet craving hits, you’ll have this Quick Keto Chocolate Mousse ready in no time. No pre-whipping the heavy cream, just throw everything into a bowl and mix! Use any keto-friendly granular sweetener. Since powdered version of Swerve dissolves better so we prefer this. To suit your tastes, adjust cocoa powder and sweetener amounts. It’s sp rich, so you don’t need a lot to feel satisfied.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered zero-calorie sweetener (Swerve)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Step 1
Take a bowl and place cream cheese in it and using an electric mixer, beat until it gets fluffy and light. Slowly add heavy cream and vanilla extract after turning mixer to low speed. Add salt, cocoa powder and sweetener, mixing until it gets well incorporated. Turn mixer to high, and mix until fluffy and light, one to two minutes more. Serve immediately.
You may also refrigerate for later.
- In a food processor or blender, you can pulse granular sweetener to achieve a powdered consistency.
- For variety, use different flavored extracts.
373 calories; protein 5.4g; carbs 6.9g; fat 37.6g; cholesterol 128.3mg; sodium 227.2mg.