This Recipe is going to become a family favorite. BBQ Keto Chicken Casserole is so delicious and easy to make, you will add this to your keto meal plan regularly!
This BBQ turned out incredibly delicious, and it was so easy to make!
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/8 cup sugar-free bbq sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic seasoning
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 tsp parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In slow cooker, heat boneless skinless chicken six hours on low or three hours on high. (I prefer garlic pepper seasoning and salt then cover with chicken broth or water)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 by 8 baking dish. Take the chicken out from slow cooker and chop into large pieces.
- In bottom of greased casserole dish, place chicken and on top, sprinkle garlic seasoning.
- On top of the chicken, pour homemade sugar-free BBQ sauce. (may also use your favorite store-bought variety).
- On top of the bbq sauce and chicken, crumble cooked bacon.
- Cover with a mixture of Cheddar cheese and Monterrey Jack.
- For approx 15-20 minutes, bake in a 350-degree oven or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
- On the top rack for two mins, you can place the casserole dish if you’d want the cheese to brown. On top, sprinkle the parsley and serve.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 383mg | Vitamin A: 360IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg |