CHICKEN FAJITA KETO BURRITO is one of those recipes that even people that don’t eat a ketogenic diet can get with. Made from fried mozzarella cheese! We are going to take you to a magical world where fried cheese burritos can be part of a healthy low carb lifestyle.
- 2 cups Cauliflower Riced
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp Tajin Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Cilantro fresh chopped (sub parsley)
- ⅛ tsp Real Salt season to taste
- Except cilantro, place all ingredients in a microwave safe container. Microwave for two to three mins then stir to combine ingredients
- Right before you serve, fold in cilantro.
Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 24.1mg |
- ¾ cup Mozzarella Shredded
- 6 oz Chicken Thighs Cooked, boneless skinless
- ¼ cup Onions sliced
- ¼ cup Bell Peppers sliced
- 2 tbsp Salsa
- 2 oz Tomatoes sliced
- ¼ cup Romaine Lettuce Chopped
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower
- Sautee salsa, peppers, onions and chickens, until warm. Set aside. Then chop tomatoes and lettuce and prepare the riced cauliflower.
- In a non stick skillet, evenly sprinkle mozzarella, turn heat on medium high and melt cheese for to to three mins
- Form the sides as cheese begins to melt so you have a perfectly round “tortilla”, using a rubber spatula.
- Slide the spatula underneath the edges, once the edges begin to turn golden to loosen up the cheese.
- After cheese is golden, until you can handle the “tortilla”, take it out from heat and let cool for 4-5 mins.
- Gently separate the cheese from the pan, using the spatula and move to a clean surface. Use chicken and other condiments top with, fold in the 2 edges and like a traditional burrito, roll up.
Calories: 759kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 254mg | Sodium: 1060mg | Potassium: 786mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 3610IU |