This Keto Butter Chicken is a delicious and easy low-carb dinner that’s ready in no time! Everyone is going to love it. You can serve this keto butter chicken with sliced jalapeno, minced cilantro and cauliflower rice. This will keep your tummy full for a long time and you’re going to have a warm and fuzzy feeling after eating this. So enjoy this with your kids.
- 1.5 pounds diced chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 3 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 oz plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 14.5 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- ½ tablespoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Salt to taste
Optional to serve:
- chopped cilantro
- cauliflower rice
- fresh jalapeños, sliced
- Cut the chicken into 2-inch pieces and place in a large bowl with 2 tablespoons garam masala, 1 teaspoon grated ginger, and 1 teaspoon minced garlic. Add the yogurt, stir to combine. Put it in refrigerator and let it chill for 30 minutes.
- For making sauce, put the onion, ginger, garlic, crushed tomatoes and spices in a blender and blend until it gets smooth. Set aside.
- Cook 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken and marinade in skillet, browning 3 to 4 minutes per side. Once golden, pour in the sauce and cook for an additional 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and ghee, continue cooking one more minute. Check the salt and add more if you feel necessary. Put cilantro and serve with cauliflower rice if desired.