This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup-Instant Pot will be a weekly staple around your house, especially in the colder months! This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup-Instant Pot that you sip from a spoon is comforting, cheesy, and doesn’t miss a single flavor of the classic portable version. If you don’t like spicy foods, simply eliminate the jalapenos from the dish. So you can add your personal favorite burger toppings to this–get creative!
This is super easy to make and a family approved recipe with less ingredients. Keep it low carb for dinner (or lunch) with this easy-to-make keto cheeseburger soup ! As the weather is changing so this soup will keep your body warm and will give a warm fuzzy feeling.
If you don’t have an Instant Pot yet, we highly recommend it! They’re simple devices that can make meal time so much easier. They make the greatest hard boiled eggs & some amazing things which can’t be made without it.
- 1 pound 85% lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 (14.5-ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickle jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pickle spear, diced
- Press the Saute button and add ground beef.
- Brown beef halfway and add onion.
- Continue cooking beef until no pink remains. Press the Cancel button. Put tomato, broth, bacon, jalapeno, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce, and stir.
- Put cream cheese on top in middle.
Click lid closed. Select the Soup option and adjust time for 15 minutes. When timer beeps, quick-release the pressure.
- You can top with diced pickles and garnish with shredded cheddar.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 358TOTAL FAT: 24gCARBOHYDRATES: 4.6 NETg FIBER: 1gPROTEIN: 23.5g