Keto Fish and Chips is the ultimate keto dinner which is pretty easy to make and up to the taste. You won’t have to leave out fish and chips at the dinner. It’s crispy on the outside and juicy and yummy from the inside which makes it an awesome keto dinner. Keto Fish and Chips is finger-licking good.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp pouring cream
- 155g (1 1/2 cups) almond meal
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large lemon, rind finely grated
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 avocados
- 2 large zucchini, cut into long wedges
- 4 cross 125gram skinless white fish fillets
- 80ml (1/3 cup) rice bran oil
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Place a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Sweep the eggs, cream and 1 tbsp water together in a large shallow bowl. Mix the almond meal, cheese, rind, parsley and chilli flakes in a bowl. Season.
- Cut each avocado in half, remove the stone, peel away skin and cut each into 6-8 wedges.
- Using 1 piece at a time, coat a piece of avocado in the egg mixture, which allows excess to drip off, then coat in the almond meal mixture. Repeat with the zucchini and fish. Roll out the crumbed avocado and zucchini evenly over the prepared tray. Put the crumbed fish on a plate, wrap and place it in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the crumbed avocado and zucchini generously with oil. Cook for 20 minutes.
- cook the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Heat fish for 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve fish and chips with salad and lemon wedge.
CALORIES:743, ENERGY 3109 kj