Keto Parmesan-Roasted Cauliflower perfectly and, of course, keto roasted cauliflower tossed with olive oil and topped with Parmesan cheese will become your quick and easy keto side dish.
This is one of my favorite ways to cook cauliflower! Keto Parmesan-Roasted Cauliflower is a simple & delicious side dish that’s healthy too!
Super simple to make, cost-effective, and really flavorful.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a sheet(baking) with aluminum foil.
- On the prepared baking sheet, arrange cauliflower. Sprinkle with pepper, mixed herbs, and salt.
- Drizzle with olive oil, toss until it gets well coated. On top, sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
- Until it gets crisp, roast in the preheated oven, Ten to Fifteen minutes.
Amount% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13.2g20%
Saturated Fat 3g15%
Total Carbohydrate 8.4g3%
Dietary Fiber 3.8g15%
Leave a Comment