There have been a lot of searches about a keto birthday cake recipe in which anyone doesn’t have to sacrifice flavor and texture for the sake of being healthy? This VANILLA KETO BIRTHDAY CAKE is exactly the answer! This is a not just a sugar free birthday cake but it has three layers with cream cheese frosting. It’s super easy and can be made in one bowl.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Classic yellow cake flavor
- Light and tender crumb
- Make it in one bowl
- Great for birthdays or other holidays
- Only 2 grams net carbs per slice
- 1 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 3/4 cup Butter (softened)
- 8 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 3 cup Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Yum Coconut Flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Baking powder
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 32 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Take a 9 in. round spring form pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Take a bowl and beat together the butteri and Best, until it turns fluffy.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs, then the vanilla extract and almond milk.
- Beat in the gluten-free baking powder, coconut flour, and almond flour.
- To the lined pan, transfer 1/3 of the dough and with a spatula, smooth the top. Bake for 18-22 minutes, until the top turns lightly golden.
- Repeat with another 1/3 of the dough.
- Then again with the final 1/3 (3 layers total).
- Make the frosting. Beat together the vanilla extract, powdered Besti, butter, and cream cheese, until it turns smooth.
- Before stacking, let the cake layers cool separately to room temperature. Frost all over the top, between the layers and sides at the end. Top with chopped pecans.
Leave a Comment