Today we are going to show you how you can turn savory ricotta into a LOW CARB KETO BERRY RICOTTA? Not only is this recipe super easy to make, but LOW CARB KETO BERRY RICOTTA also healthy(sugar-free)! These recipes are often loaded with sugar, but we assure you that it’s not this one! It’s the perfect ending to a keto Italian dinner or anytime you want a fresh and light dessert.
Learn how to make this amazing keto dessert in just 10 mins.
TOOLS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Glass Trifle Bowls
- 1 1/2 lb Whole milk ricotta
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest (or 2 tbsp for more lemon-y flavor)
- 1/2 cup Besti Powdered Erythritol
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Blackberries
- Combine the vanilla, powdered sweetener, lemon zest, heavy cream, and ricotta in a blender. Puree until it gets smooth.
- Make alternating layers of ricotta whip in four parfait cups and 1/4 cup of each type of berries.
- Garnish with whipped cream and extra berries.
CAN YOU FREEZE THIS DESSERT?
- Yes, you can actually freeze this dessert. Most of the people don’t know that ricotta cheese dishes actually freeze very well.
HOW DO YOU STORE THIS KETO DESSERT ?
- Store this in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Simply plastic wrap the top of your berry dessert cups.
Note: We used large parfait cups, so 1/2 is plenty filling for a dessert serving. You can use smaller ones if you want it to be more convenient to have an entire cup be a serving
Leave a Comment