If you say that every kid grew up with muesli bars or granola in their lunch box. you’d be correct. You will actually enjoy KETO GRANOLA BARS and love the variety of flavors they came with.
I’ve had a spanner thrown into my snacking routine, since going keto, but I’m one who loves a challenge.
Can I use other nuts and/or seeds?
- You are welcome to use other nuts or seeds. We prefer combination of two nuts, one chopped into finer pieces, so it can give these bars stability and avoid them falling apart.
Why are bars soft?
- If you didn’t bake them long enough, your bars may be bit limp and soft.
- Heat for more 5-10 mins, if at the 25 mins, mark the bars are still soft when touched.
Why are my bars hard?
- They will firm up too much, if you wait too long to slice the these bars.
- Take a knife and heat it to make the these bars easier to slice.
Can I keep them unbaked?
- They need to be baked as the keto maple syrup isn’t thick, to ensure they hold together.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds optional
- 1/2 cup keto crispy cereal
- 5 tablespoon keto maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and line an 8 x 8-in pan with parchment paper. Put it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix seeds and nuts with crispy cereal. Pour the sugar free syrup over it and mix very well, until all your nuts/cereal is coated in the syrup and it gets well combined.
- Into the lined pan, transfer the granola bar mixture and press down to ensure a uniform layer using a rubber spatula, . Bake for 25 mins.
- Take it out from the oven and let it cool completely, before slicing into bars.