We are going to showing you how to create Keto Meatza! Get ready for your new favorite low-carb, keto, gluten-free, egg-free pizza! You’re in for a treat because you are going to fall in love with this recipe!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup (62g) pizza sauce
- ½ cup (56g) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 oz white mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp (22g) grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp de-stemmed fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Take a bowl and add pepper, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, salt, and ground pork and mix together until it gets well-combined.
- Rip off two equal pieces of parchment paper and to top of one piece of parchment paper, transfer ground pork mixture and place other piece of parchment paper atop meat. Roll meat by using a rolling pin, until it is an even layer. Remove and throw away the top piece of parchment paper before, using hands, form meat into a rectangle. Beneath parchment paper, carefully slide a baking sheet and transfer baking sheet in oven to bake for 10 mins, rotating baking sheet halfway.
- Take the pan out from oven and to discard, carefully pour grease from baking sheet into a can. Blot excess grease off of meat, using paper towels, .
- Into even layer atop meat crust, spread tomato sauce. Atop tomato sauce, sprinkle ¼ cup shredded mozzarella. Use chopped mushrooms, grated parmesan, and dried oregano as topping before sprinkling remaining ¼ cup shredded mozzarella atop. Put baking sheet to oven and bake about 7-10 minutes until shredded mozzarella is melted, before turning oven broiler on and broiling until cheese turns golden, about 1 more minute.
- Take baking sheet out from oven and before cutting into slices let pizza cool slightly. Serve with sprinkle of oregano on top.
Serving Size: 2 slices
Calories Per Serving: 395
Total Fat 14.2g
2%Total Carbohydrate 6g
8%Dietary Fiber 2.4g