These Keto Smoky Tuna Pickle Boats are the perfect keto friendly snack, even great low carb lunch on the go option – no fork required!
Speaking of the recipe, some of you might be thinking – can something as simple and easy as this count as a recipe? DOES IT GET ANY LAZIER THAN THIS?
If your family isn’t a fan or someone has an allergy, you can also use canned salmon, chopped chicken instead. You should feel free to customize the tuna portion any way you like though!
So, we bring you these super easy and TASTY keto snack. They have a fun factor that your kids will get a kick out of and even adults will enjoy eating these.
Well we anyway, not sure if that counts as an adult?
- 2 six oz cans albacore tuna
- 1 six oz can smoked tuna
- 1/3 cup sugar free mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dehydrated onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 large whole dill pickles
- Take a bowl and combine all of the ingredients except the pickles in it and mix well.
- Cut the pickles in half and gently from the middle, scoop out the seeds.
- Into each pickle half, spoon about three tbsp. of the tuna salad.
- Chill and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 pickle boat
- Calories: 118
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g net
- Protein: 11