As there are lots of homemade crusts that you can make are low carb and keto (this one is the most popular!) it’s even super easy to make HAWAIIAN KETO PIZZA BOWL. There is no fuss with a crust. This recipe has all the delicious elements of pizza, excluding extra carbs, it’s a cauliflower pizza bowl instead!
When you get high-quality ingredients, it’s easy to make recipes more keto-friendly. For the best Hawaiian flavors on this recipe, we prefer Garrett Valley Farms Canadian-style bacon. This makes them very best keto-friendly pizza bowl! Unlike others that contain ingredients like nitrates, corn syrup.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Tastes like pizza without the carbs
- Cheesy comfort food
- Get your veggies in
- Enables you to enjoy pineapple on keto in a small amount
- Easy to customize
- Super simple to make
- Takes just 20 minutes
- 1/2 head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Marinara sauce (no sugar added)
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Garrett Valley Farms Canadian Style Bacon (1/2 7-oz package)
- Four slices Garrett Valley Farms Sugar-Free Dry Rubbed Bacon
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits (drained)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Take a bowl and toss together the olive oil, salt, cauliflower florets, and pepper in it.
- In a single layer on a baking sheet, organize the cauliflower. Until it turns tender and brown on the edges, roast in the oven for 15-20 mins. Let the oven on when done,
- On a baking sheet put four 8-ounce oven-safe ramekins. In this order, layer each ramekin with the mentioned ingredients: 1/4 of the roasted cauliflower florets, 1 tbsp. marinara, 2 tbsp. mozzarella, 1/4 of the Canadian bacon pieces, 1 tbsp. mozzarella, 1 tbsp. crumbled bacon, and 1 tbsp. pineapple tidbits.
- Then put the sheet pan into the oven and bake for 6-8 mins, until the cheese is melted and pizza bowls are hot.