These gluten-free KETO ALMOND FLOUR BISCUITS are special to me for several reasons. The first reason that this is one of our most favorite almond flour recipes is that they are pretty simple, with only a few ingredients and super fast prep!
This recipe is not only deliciously buttery and will satisfy your cravings, but having them on hand all week was so convenient! You can bring these biscuits anywhere like when you’re going to work, serve them with your favorite keto dinner, and have them as snacks.
ONE OF THE MOST ADAPTABLE ALMOND FLOUR RECIPES
- Neutral, buttery flavor
- Delicate texture with the perfect crumb
- Versatile and customizable
- Just 10 minutes prep time, ready in less than 30 mins
- 173 calories, 2.5g net carbs each
- Good source of protein and fiber
- Surprisingly easy to make and goes with everything!
- 2 cup Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 large Eggs (whisked)
- 1/3 cup Butter (measured solid, then melted)
- 1/4 cup Sour cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. With parchment paper, arrange a baking sheet .
- Take a bowl and combine sea salt, baking powder, and dry almond flour together in it. Stir in whisked egg, melted butter, and sour cream(optional).
- Onto the lined baking sheet, scoop tablespoonfuls of the dough. Form into rounded biscuit shapes.
- Until firm and golden, bake for about 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet.
Leave a Comment