Easy Keto Eggs Benedict Frittata. So good! Traditional eggs benedict can be tricky, but while super easy to make, this recipe gives you the taste of eggs benedict.
It also makes great leftovers so that you can make-ahead meal or enjoy it for several meals. Everyone can enjoy this frittata recipe as it’s Keto and low carb friendly. Perfect for all meals, brunches!
Low Carb Keto Eggs Benedict
Simple and Easy Eggs Benedict
In one pan, so simple to make. With poaching eggs, or toasting muffins (which those on keto can’t have anyway), it’s no fussing, or making tricky hollandaise sauce! In one pan, everything goes together and is served with a tasty mock hollandaise sauce.
Eggs Benedict for a Crowd
It is great for a crowd or leftovers as this recipe serves from 10 to 12 people. The perfect brunch!
Because it’s so easy to make, this eggs benedict recipe is built for leftovers, brunches, and parties? It also makes a great make-ahead lunch it’s easy to pack and reheat! -Kori
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cups ham, diced
- (sliced into 1″ pieces and cooked)2 cups asparagus, .
- TWO cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
Mock Hollandaise Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prep and assemble all ingredients. Heat asparagus.
- Add olive oil and onions in a 12″ cast iron skillet over medium heat. Until it gets tender, cook onions.
- Make egg mixture while onions are cooking. Whisk eggs, milk, herbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl until it gets well combined.
- Add ham when onions are tender to skillet and toss until it gets warm. To skillet, add asparagus and across pan, spread ingredients evenly. Sprinkle with cheese, then over the top, pour egg mixture. Until edges start to pull away from the sides of pan, continue cooking over medium heat, usually about 5 to 7 minutes.
- To oven, move skillet and bake until it gets set, about TWENTY to TWENTY TWO minutes. For about FIVE minutes, let frittata sit before serving.
- Whisk together hollandaise sauce ingredients in a small bowl. For 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, warm sauce in microwave, or on the stove over low heat.
- Serve frittata with sprinkle of herbs and hollandiase sauce.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 27g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 6.1g