.Easy Keto Sugar-Free Cheesecake. Divine and this might be the best keto dessert of all time!!
This easy keto sugar-free cheesecake is my FAVORITE and I’ve tried so many low-carb dessert ideas. Today, I’m sharing a simple New York-style cheesecake that you can jazz it up with fresh berries, can be served up as is, or sugar-free chocolate syrup.
It’s honestly fairly easy to make because I always assumed homemade cheesecake was difficult to bake. It does require some refrigeration time(so just plan for that part). I promise it’s completely doable, and with easy ingredients, you’ll be able to create a stunning keto dessert!
Use these important swaps to make this
We’re using almond flour instead of graham cracker crumbs to build a crust. (compared to a traditional cheesecake)The only other important swap is the sugar substitute! In the cheesecake filling itself, Swerve Confectioners also works well.
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 25 MINUTES
cook time: 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 55 MINUTES
For the crust:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Swerve granular sweetener
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
For the filling:
- 24 oz. cream cheese (3- 8 oz. bars), softened
- 1 cup Swerve granular sweetener/Swerve Confectioners
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
To make the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Combine almond flour, Swerve, and melted butter in a mixing bowl.
- Onto the bottom, press crust of and slightly around the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Until lightly browned, bake for TWELVE minutes.
To make the cheesecake filling:
- Meanwhile, cream together the cream cheese and Swerve sweetener to a stand mixer, on medium speed for a minute. Add eggs one at a time. Add sour cream, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and salt, and for about a minute, mix until it gets smooth.
- Over the crust, pour the mixture, and smooth the top evenly.
- To 350 degrees, increase oven temperature. Into a roasting pan, place the springform pan, (if desired)wrap with aluminum foil, and into the roasting pan, pour hot water until it reaches about halfway up the sides of the springform pan. Note: In the cheesecake, a water bath will help avoid cracks, but this is an optional step.
- At 350 degrees, until the cheesecake is set, bake for 70-90 minutes, but if shaken, it still jiggles slightly in the middle. From the water bath pan, remove the cheesecake, and let it cool to room temperature.
- Run a knife once cooled, around the edges of the cheesecake, and to remove the ring from the edges, release the pan. In the refrigerator overnight, chill cheesecake, or for at least 4-6 hours, then serve.
- Cut into TWELVE slices.
Yield: 12 slices,
Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: 405 Calories
19g Total Carbs
14g Sugar Alcohol
2.9g Net Carbs