This easy low-carb Keto Hamburger Sausage Broccoli Alfredo won’t win a beauty contest, but it would take first place based on taste. Seriously yummy! The combination of beef and sausage adds so much flavor and is a great base for the dish. It’s not only easy but is just the right amount for the recipe. This is a must-try, even if you aren’t on a low-carb diet.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
Nutrition facts: 200 calories 20 grams of fat
- 1 lb ground beef
- (breakfast or Italian will work) 1 lb bulk sausage
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 sm onion, chopped
- One clove of garlic, minced
- 10-12 oz fresh broccoli
- 1 pkg cream cheese, 8 oz.
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
How To Make
- Over medium heat, in a skillet(large), garlic, sausage, onion, and brown hamburger.
- With oregano, salt, and pepper, season to taste; drain excess fat.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli until it gets tender and has a little crisp; season with salt and pepper.
- In a microwaveable bowl, place cream cheese, and for about FORTY-FIVE seconds, microwave on HIGH, until it gets soft. Whisk until it gets creamy and smooth.
- Until smooth, gradually whisk in the cream; stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- In a large greased casserole dish (2 ½ quarts or larger), combine hamburger, broccoli, and cream sauce. Taste test and (if desired)add additional salt and pepper.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- For about 35-45 minutes, bake at 350º, until bubbly around the edges.
Keto Hamburger Sausage Broccoli Alfredo
Saturated Fat: 20g
Vitamin A: 660IU
Vitamin C: 45.3mg