- Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Skinless, boneless chicken thighs weighing one pound
- salt, 3/4 teaspoon
- 0.5 teaspoons of pepper
- 1/fourth cup chicken broth
- 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
- spinach, 2 cups
- 9 ounces of cauliflower rice or hearts of palm rice
- Lemon juice, 3 tablespoons
- two teaspoons of fresh basil, chopped
- STEP 1
- Chicken thighs should be cut into bite-sized pieces. Place aside.
- STEP 2
- Add olive oil and garlic to a large skillet that has been warmed to medium heat. Garlic should be fragrant after up to 30 seconds of sautéing.
- STEP 3
- Cooking pan with chicken diced. Chicken should be salted and peppered. The chicken should be cooked thoroughly on all sides. next take the chicken out.
- STEP 4
- To deglaze the pan, pour in chicken broth. Add tomato slices. Once the tomatoes have exploded and spilled their juices, season with salt and continue to simmer.
- STEP 5
- Add rice or cauliflower, spinach, and chicken to the skillet. After combining, cook for THREE to FOUR minutes. Add lemon juice and fresh basil after removing from the heat.
This simple Italian keto chicken and rice recipe is perfect if you’re looking for quick and simple keto chicken recipes that your entire family will adore. A traditional favourite in many homes is chicken and rice. It may be created with a variety of ingredients, but because we utilise fresh tomatoes to make the sauce, this particular dish is dairy-free and low in carbs while still being creamy.
In a meal including cauliflower or hearts of palm noodles, we use keto rice. As the rice cooks, the tomato sauce and chicken fluids are absorbed, giving the dish a rich flavour.
You will adore this recipe due to…
Since everything is prepared in a single skillet, there are fewer dishes to wash afterward.
Since it contains no dairy, you should make it if you suffer from inflammation caused by dairy or are simply trying to avoid it.
quick to prepare – you can have your keto supper ready in no time with only a little stirring and minimum preparation!
The majority of recipes for keto chicken and rice casseroles use either cheese or cream to give the dish a creamy and tasty texture. This dish creates a straightforward, rich flavour by boiling fresh tomatoes with chicken stock. If you want a fuller flavour, you may simply add heavy cream or mozzarella cheese.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 5.5g
Net Carbs 3.1g