With thinly sliced cucumbers or keto pita chips, this rich and flavorful Keto Baba Ganoush (Charred Eggplant Dip) goes great!
We decided we needed a tasty Keto Baba Ganoush to scoop up with our Keto Pita Chips, and man, this one is great.
We’re all about good dips, so to amp up the flavor, we start by broiling the serrano peppers and eggplant until the skin is roasted and the interior is soft. Then, we chop it all up and combine it with tahini, garlic, cumin, lemon, and cayenne pepper.
The end result is a wonderful dip that is rich and ideal for the ketogenic diet. It is ideal for low-carb/high-fat macros because each serving only contains 4.5g net carbs and more than 80% fat.
KETO BABA GANOUSH SERVING INSTRUCTIONS:
Additionally great when paired with grilled chicken or tempeh, this dip
Yes, that is fantastic!
Serve it with cucumber slices.
tucked into pita bread with pickled onions, lettuce, and spices, as well as thinly sliced pork or tofu
Pita chips made with a keto diet.
I can assure you that you will like this delectable dip no matter how you serve it.
Course: Starter Mediterranean food Keywords: fun, simple, keto 10 minutes for preparation Time to Cook: 25 minutes Time total: 35 minutes 8 servings; 143 kilocalories
- 2 pounds of halved globe eggplants
- halved one serrano pepper
- Avocado oil, TWO tbsp
- 2 garlic cloves and 3 tablespoons of toasted tahini
- 1 teaspoon of cumin, ground
- Lemon juice, two tablespoons
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper and 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- to taste, sea salt
- for topping, 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh, minced parsley
- Heat the broiler in the oven. In a sizable 10.5″ or bigger cast-iron skillet, add the serrano pepper, the eggplant, and the ends of the eggplant after cutting them off. Over the eggplant and serrano, drizzle the two tablespoons of avocado oil.
- Transfer to the oven, then broil for 25 minutes, turning once. To a cutting board, the eggplant should be transferred and chopped until it gets very fine.
- Combine the eggplant and serrano with the tahini, cumin, lemon juice, lemon zest, and cayenne in a big bowl. To taste, add salt to the dish. Spread into a bowl and garnish with fresh parsley and olive oil to serve. Serve with fresh produce, such as cucumber slices or Keto Pita Chips.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g
Vitamin A 101I
Vitamin C 6mg
Leave a Comment