Enjoy this Keto Turtle Candy! They are the ideal Christmas treat for everyone because they are low in carbohydrates, sugar, dairy, and gluten.
Holiday candy is one thing that we at CIK are totally crazy with! Already a favorite among the many traditional sweets we’d love to transform into keto-friendly snacks.
It’s like magic how the caramel is wonderfully chewy and maintains that texture even after cooling. You’re going to adore them; we can’t believe how well they turned out!
You can use any type of nut, including hazelnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts, peanuts, and whole, unsalted almonds.
Our sugar-free caramel recipe has been tried more than TWENTY times and always produces flawless results. It can be used as a syrup, a sauce, or as thicker, chewier caramel in this recipe, making it incredibly adaptable. It really is a master of none.
Dinner: Dessert Food: American Keto holiday candy is a term. 20 minutes for preparation 20 minutes for cooking Refresh: 30 minutes 1 hour, 10 minutes overall 15 turtles are served.
Energy: 175 kcal
- Dark chocolate chips, 8 ounces. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- Make 1 batch of very thick keto caramel in accordance with step #3.
- Roasted almonds in a cup
- Make a batch of our caramel first, being sure to adhere to the directions for the thicker, chewier type. Await cooling
- Then, lay 15 dollops of the caramel on a baking sheet lined with parchment, sprinkle with a few almonds, and freeze for 15 minutes, or until the discs are very solid.
- In a small skillet, melt the chocolate chips in Fifteen-second intervals. To help the chocolate slide on smoothly, you can add a teaspoon of coconut oil/cacao butter, which will make dipping the turtle candies very simpler. Place each disc back on the parchment-lined baking sheet after quickly dipping it into the chocolate and coating all sides.
- With the remaining discs, continue. then to allow the chocolate to solidify, for about five minutes, place the baking sheet back in the freezer.
If wanted, sprinkle any extra chocolate over the turtles to create a fun design, but make sure to wait until the first chocolate has hardened before doing so. If not, the two will merge and the drizzle won’t be noticeable.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Vitamin A 1IU
Vitamin C 1mg