Keto Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaf. It is an easy-to-make comfort food that is flavorful and melts in your mouth. The answer is “finger food.” But you may prepare this as a supper as well. It could be had as almost any meal of the day.
Many similar wrapped bacon recipes can be found online, but Joanie’s invention adds some delectable variations and transforms a frequently dull recipe into a Tasty Low Carb classic!
Tasty Low Carb Barbecue Sauce
By adding ground Italian spicy sausage to the mixture, Joanie elevates the flavour of this meatloaf from the standard meaty meatloaf flavour. She even garnishes the dish with barbeque sauce to improve it. Keep away from the store-bought Keto BBQ sauces; they are flavourless.
Try our tasty, sugar-free Tasty Low Carb Barbecue Sauce instead.
The basic components of our barbecue sauce are just the beginning. The variety of spices is what gives it its complexity. To begin seasoning, we prefer using mustard, garlic powder, and onion powder. The tomato flavour is well-balanced by the mustard.
Since stone-ground mustard has more “kick” for sauces, we exclusively use it. We discover that a generous portion of black pepper and a dash of cayenne make excellent additions. We use liquid smoke and chipotle powder to add smoke flavour. Liquid smoke is really essential!
- (85-15 blend)3/4 lb. of ground beef
- 14 pound of spicy Italian sausage (ground)
- (4) cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1/3 cup onion (diced)
- Sukrin Gold, 1 teaspoon
- Parsley, 3 tablespoons (finely chopped)
- a third of a cup of keto barbecue sauce
- (for wrapping)8 pieces of bacon
- A 400 degree oven is recommended.
- Combine the beef, sausage, garlic, onion, Sukrin Gold, half the barbecue sauce, and parsley in a mixing bowl. By hand, combine everything together completely.
- The mixture should be divided into 24 equal portions and shaped to fit the mini-muffin pan.
- A thin slice of bacon (cut as necessary) should be used to encase the ingredients for each separately mixed loaf. At the end, the bacon should overlap a bit. Then put each mini-loaf that has been wrapped in the muffin tin.
- On top of each mini-loaf, a dab of Barbecue Sauce(Keto Tasty Low Carb) should be placed before baking for THIRTY FIVE minutes.
- Take out, then plate. Add extra barbeque sauce .
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Saturated Fat-4.2g |