This low-carb, Indian-inspired Keto Biryani with Shrimp recipe is sure to become a family favourite!
This Shrimp Keto Biryani is loaded with vegetables and flavour.
We assure you that it is primarily composed of pantry staples like spices and a few fresh ingredients that we are willing to bet you already have on hand
COMPOSITES OF KETO BIRYANI
Despite the lengthy ingredient list, we assure you that it is primarily composed of pantry staples like spices and a few fresh ingredients that we are willing to bet you already have on hand. You’ll require
- twelve ounces of deveined and skinned shrimp
- Greek yoghurt with full-fat, two tablespoons
- One teaspoon of garam masala
- 1 salt shaker full
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin powder
- four split teaspoons of butter
- thinly sliced red onion, half
- one finely sliced jalapeño
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 chopped Roma tomato
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, grated
- 6 cups of rice cauliflower
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yoghurt, .
- 2 teaspoons of cucumber mince
- 1 tablespoon of cilantro, minced
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- One cucumber, carefully sliced into rounds, as a topping
- a half cup of herbs (mint and cilantro)
ARE shrimp nutritious?
Vitamins and minerals are abundant in shrimp. Additionally, shrimp has a wealth of wonderful health advantages, including anti-ageing, cardiovascular, bone, brain, and anti-cancer activities. Always make sure to buy premium shrimp (and other seafood) and choose wild-caught whenever available. One of the most falsely advertised types of seafood is shrimp; thus, always check the country of origin and stay away from imported shrimp.
- In a bowl(medium), mix all ingredients for the shrimp. Mix thoroughly and let the mixture rest in the fridge for a minimum of THIRTY minutes. Then to make raita, mix all ingredients in a bowl(small), then chill until it’s ready to serve.
- Shrimp should be cooked for two minutes on each side in a cast-iron skillet with two teaspoons of butter added to it that is 10″ or larger. Transfer to a platter.
- Along with TWO tbsp. of butter, put onion, garlic, ginger, onion, and jalapeno into the skillet.THREE mins of heating will make the vegetable tender. Add the tomato and cauliflower rice, and stir-fry for 7 minutes or until the rice is tender. Re-add the shrimp to the skillet and reheat for one more minute.
- Serve with raita, cucumber slices, and chopped herbs on top.
Amount Per Serving
Saturated Fat 8g
Vitamin A 691IU
Vitamin C 126mg