Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread. I enjoy creating straightforward keto recipes for you, and this one is as basic as they come.
As I don’t believe in deprivation, I was aware that I would require treats when starting a Keto diet. I therefore made this.
This simple keto bread recipe is excellent for dipping in my caffeine-free Dandelion Root Coffee, which is also a fantastic liver cleanser. What a win-win situation!
What to Do
If you’re wondering how to create Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread, all you have to do is throw the ingredients in a food processor, transfer to a pan, and bake. It’s simple to do!
Dessert Recipe for Keto
It’s more of a sweet bread because it’s a quick keto dessert recipe.
If you follow a higher carb diet, it might not seem like a dessert compared to the other things you are consuming, but we adore it!
16 slices of keto blueberry lemon bread
(Not nut meal)
- 3 cups almond flour, blanched
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Egg white protein powder, 2 teaspoons
- Cream of tartar, 1 teaspoon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- six eggs
- TEN grams lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla stevia
- ONE cup fresh/frozen blueberries
- Blend(food processor) salt, protein powder(egg white), cream of tartar, almond flour, and baking soda.
- Until batter is very smooth, pulse in eggs, lemon zest, and stevia
- By hand, stir in blueberries
- Into a greased loaf dish(9 x 5 inch), transfer batter.
- For 45-55 min, bake at 350°F
- Remove from pan after cooling for 2 hours
Stevia-sweetened keto dessert
I haven’t tried substituting other sweeteners for the stevia in this bread recipe, so I’m not sure how it would turn out.
If you’re looking for more stevia-sweetened keto dessert recipes, take a peek at my Mint Chocolate Chip Fat Bombs.
Recipes for egg white protein powder
Use all of the ingredients and follow the Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread recipe for optimal results. I frequently get asked if the egg white protein powder is necessary, and it is. Do not worry if you are hesitant to purchase egg white protein powder for this dish alone because I have many additional recipes with it for you.
Keto Bread without Nuts
If you’re looking for a keto bread recipe without egg white protein powder, check out my Nut-Free Keto Bread; it’s incredible.
Fat in total: 15.5g (78%)
NET 5.6 grams (13%) of carbohydrates
4.1g (9%) of protein.