After trying out this awesome hack, you’ll never look at keto breakfast burritos the same! To make the perfect KETO BREAKFAST BURRITO HACK, wrap, eggs cooked with a keto tortilla and then filled with bacon, parmesan cheese, spinach, and dijon mustard!
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 keto tortilla
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- With pepper and salt, beat eggs.
- With butter or avocado oil spray, grease a non-stick skillet(medium). Heat it over medium heat. Pour in the eggs once hot. Don’t stir eggs.
- For TWO to THREE mins, let the eggs cook and then on top of the slightly still raw eggs, place the keto tortilla. So that some of the raw eggs run over the top of the tortilla, press the tortilla into the eggs.
- Heat for ONE to TWO mins more and then flip over the eggs with the tortilla cooked into them. On the other side, heat for another 1 to 2 minutes, until the eggs are cooked(thoroughly), and then transfer to a plate.
- Place the burrito fillings on the dijon mustard, the bacon, parmesan cheese, spinach, and egg-tortilla wrap. Then around the fillings, wrap the egg-tortilla and enjoy!
*Depending on the type of keto tortilla you use, nutrition info can vary.
KETO BREAKFAST BURRITO HACK
Yield: 1, Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: 496 Calories
18.8g Total Carbs
7.5g Net Carbs