You may use this Keto Cacao Coconut Granola as the ideal sweet and crunchy snack or to satisfy your morning cereal cravings.
I’ve always considered granola to be one of my favorite foods. Who doesn’t adore it, right? I bet that’s also true for you. The ideal snack for the morning, on the go, after school, or at any time.
This granola recipe is fantastic with a glass of almond milk and a few fresh berries, but I wanted to test it out on my own keto “yogurt.” Just so you know, parfaits won’t ever be the same. DELICIOUS.
This dish comes together very quickly and is incredibly easy to make. This is the BEST thing to cook on a Sunday and enjoy throughout the week…if it lasts that long. You can store it in your fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Chopped raw pecans in a cup
- 1/2 cup flaxseed
- superfine blanched almond flour, half a cup
- 1/2 cup of dry coconut without sugar
- Cacao nibs, 1/4 cup
- raw walnuts, chopped, 14 cup
- Sesame seeds, 1/4 cup
- a quarter cup of sugar-free vanilla protein powder (I did so.)
- 3 teaspoons of erythritol in granules (I used this)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/8 kosher salt spoon
- coconut oil, 1/3 cup
- 1 big, beaten egg white
- Set the oven’s temperature to 300 degrees. Using parchment paper, line a sheet pan that measures 15 by 10 inches.
- Put each ingredient in a large basin. Stir thoroughly until the mixture becomes crumbly and forms small clumps. On the pan with parchment paper, spread out. Bake for 30 minutes, or until aromatic and golden brown.
- Before removing the granola from the pan, let it cool fully. For up to two weeks, keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Pay close attention to your granola. Each oven is unique. Within 15 minutes, mine was aromatic and golden brown.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 40g
CARBOHYDRATES: 4 NETg