Keto Cauliflower Chicken Nachos are a delicious, low-carb substitute for the popular “sports bar” dish. The main ingredient swap is roasting cauliflower in place of the high-carb tortilla chips. The flavor will surprise you.
Joanie’s recipe is fantastic and quite healthy. The garnishes are standard for nachos. However, you may always try a few Keto Tortilla Chips if you still enjoy the crunch of tortilla chips.
Use our Almond Flour Low Carb Tortilla Chips to make our Keto Pork Carnitas Nachos. This recipe is somewhat simpler.
The centerpiece of this cuisine is cauliflower. There are numerous cauliflower nacho recipes on the Internet. In fact, there are several dishes in the Keto community that use cauliflower as their preferred low carb ingredient.
The key is to always use spices to add flavor. It is not believed that cauliflower delivers a “flavor burst.” Simply put, it is wholesome and adaptable. But when combined with the appropriate toppings, it will result in a tasty snack meal.
This dish may even be categorized as a healthy Southwestern salad
What distinguishes a nacho recipe are the toppings. You will be alright as long as you avoid the beans, tortilla chips, and other high-carb toppings.
Here in the Southwest, avocados are simple to acquire at moderate prices, and Joanie enjoys eating them on nachos. So they are essential. A lot is added by tomatoes.
This recipe will have a kick from the jalapeno slices. But if you’re anything like us, just stuff it with cheese and you’ll be good to go!
- 1 head of cauliflower, thinly sliced.
- Avocado oil, 3 teaspoons
- Creole seasoning, 1 teaspoon
- 12 teaspoon powdered onion
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- Chicken, two cups (cooked and shredded)
- 2-cups of cheddar (sharp or Mexican cheese)
- 12 cup of tomatoes (diced)
- Green onions, 1/2 cup (sliced)
- Cilantro, 1/4 cup (chopped)
- 12 cup of avocado (chopped)
- Jalapeno, 1 (sliced)
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (click the unit conversion button above). Spread cauliflower in a single layer across a sizable baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper. If pieces break, that’s okay.
- Add the seasonings and drizzle with avocado oil before baking for 25 minutes.
- After being taken out, return to the oven, the roasted cauliflower for TEN minutes, then top with the cheese and shredded chicken.
- Add chopped tomatoes, green onions, avocado, jalapenos, and cilantro to the top.
Saturated Fat-9.2g |